The Camel Club is an important reference for health related issues and historical researches that would function as an official umbrella for camel owners in the Kingdom.
It will also play social and cultural roles linking the current generation and the desert icons.
- Preservation of rare breeds of camels.
- Provide accurate statistics in cooperation with sectors on the numbers and types of camels.
- Research in camel diseases and cooperation with their owners.
- Communicate with similar clubs in the region and learn about their experiences.
- Media and social presence and educational activities club.
- Supervising duties on all festivals, competitions and auctions for camels.
- Cooperation with government sectors such as the Ministry of Education to encourage young people to attend camel competitions and activities.